Our group of volunteers is here to help the older people in our communities who are 'cocooning' and isolated due to the Covid-19 crisis, with free over the phone help to resolve any IT or technical issues they have.
This service is for the over 65’s in Ireland
This is a completely FREE service
All time is donated by volunteers.
All telephony and other software IT support is donated by our sponsors
* Please note, this is not a premium number, but, if calling landlines not in your package, ordinary landline call charges from your operator will be incurred
- You will NEVER be asked for any personal details such as access to your bank details, bank cards or official ID
- All calls are recorded and there is a randomized answering service
- We don’t store names of callers and relate them to the recordings; these details may be on recording, but access is limited.
- We abide by GDPR and DP rules. Data is deleted on a 30 day elapsed time basis
- Our website, emails, Twitter and Facebook are viewed by a team, are constantly monitored and everything is logged
- If you do encounter a problem, you can make a complaint via our contact page or our feedback page
Tablets, phones, PCs, software, other hardware and facilities such as printers, digital cameras, Alexa, Google Assistant, smart heating devices, smart door bells and home security systems, any other smart gadgets, routers, WiFi issues; generally all the usual tech gadgets you’d find in a household.
Software issues, such as logging into accounts, configuring video calls, accessing and installing apps and social media accounts; all kinds of software that keeps you in touch with your loved ones